Answers to your questions

Have a question you would like answered? Email us and we may answer it. The questions here are based on ones from our readers, with identifying information removed.

Topic: Gender  |  Show questions and answers for all topics

How can I bring my minor children back from Nigeria after their father took them there without my permission?

Nigerian laws are different to ours, but an order from a South African court may help your case.

Read more

Why is my wife getting a portion of my pension if we are married out of community of property?

If you were married before 1 November 1984, she can apply for redistribution of assets.

Read more

How can I kick my abusive ex out of our house?

Because the house is in both your names, one of you can buy the other's share or you can appoint a liquidator to split the house

Read more