Answers to your questions

Have a question you would like answered? Email us and we may answer it. The questions here are based on ones from our readers, with identifying information removed.

Topic: SARS  |  Show questions and answers for all topics

How do I get a tax number without reporting to a SARS office?

You can only register and be given a tax number by reporting at a SARS office.

Read more