Answers to your questions

Have a question you would like answered? Email us and we may answer it. The questions here are based on ones from our readers, with identifying information removed.

Topic: policing  |  Show questions and answers for all topics

How does one get rid of their SAPS Persal number?

Approach the SAPS unit or contact the Department of Public Service and Administration

Read more

Police officers arrested my friend for filming them assault someone. Are they allowed to do that?

It is entirely legal to film police arresting – or assaulting – someone.

Read more